Monday, March 21, 2011

roundabout
Some cool Childrens images:

Roundabout Fun



Your Ad Here





Childrens


Image by The World According To Marty

My favorite photos to shoot are action shots. So this is my first test shot using the burst mode of my new 60D :-)

Something i wanna do again with strobes and a better DOF among other things, but i love it for a first test.

Actually made this at the playground of my own kindergarten school 'Ichthus', Almere, Holland.

For a making-of this photo see my blog @ gorillapodstrobing.blogspot.com/

Tree of Lights

Childrens


Image by Michael Connell

This tree of lights is set up on the lawn at the Texas Baptist Children's Home in Round Rock. I've seen it in years past and wanted to grab a shot. I finally had a chance the other night. The wind was calm and it wasn't too cold - perfect for grabbing long exposures of light strands that could potentially move on me! I worked the church into the frame, which made for a very tough range to expose for. They have some serious floodlights on that steeple! The glow isn't HDR halo!

Processing Info
Lightroom:
- Raw conversion.
- Lens distortion correction.
- Camera profile selection.
- Final export to JPG.
Photomatix:
- Tonemapped 7 exposures.
Photoshop filters:
- Nik Color Efex Pro Contrast.
- Nik Color Efex Tonal Contrast.
- Topaz Labs Denoise.
- Nik Viveza.

All filters were applied to duplicate layers and blended in as appropriate with layer opacity.

Portfolio | Blog | Twitter | Google Buzz

I welcome comments and I will reciprocate by checking out and commenting on your photostream. Group invites are welcome, but I do not participate in Post / Award groups. I reserve the right to delete gaudy, glittery, flashing group invite icons!

Monster Under My bed

Childrens


Image by Mark_Campo

Illustration friday theme Blanket.

New multiprogram technique, Flash, Illustrator, and photoshop, looks lots more alive them some of my others..


thanks for the comments so far,

as for the story as to how such a big monster gets under some ones bed, im not sure...I was thinking monster hide and seek and this ones just got the hang of it yet.
Ive another sketch of 2 mosters carrying the bed away..


Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

roundabout:

No comments:

Post a Comment