Saturday, March 12, 2011

What is a good website for current events?



Your Ad Here





Question by Jeimuzu Rojazzu: What is a good website for current events?

I need a good website for current events. One that can help me with rediculous things like "current events on simple/compound machines".
I've searched several websites, but have been able to find nothing because my teacher is computer-illiterate, and belives that you can literally find anything you want to know on the internet. Please help me. Thank-you for your time and help!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by jacie
I love yahoo news you can get to it from yahoo. Click at the top the science tab and you should be able to find something on machines.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment