Friday, February 25, 2011

Q&A: How soon into pregnancy does someone start getting morning sickness?



Your Ad Here





Question by Panther: How soon into pregnancy does someone start getting morning sickness?

I have not had a period since February, this is normal for me, however, lately I have had really bad abdominal pain. I feel really hungry all the time but puke when I do eat something. I've taken 3 pregnancy test all negative.
One of the pregnancy test was a blood test by a doctor but that was almost a month ago.

Also for the record none up my @$$ thankyou and only one!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by pink49erfn
It is different for every person, but on both of m pregnancies my morning sickness started around 6 weeks.

Can you go to the dr to get bloodwork to see if you are in fact pregnant?





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment