Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is the best comic book novel to read with my 10 yr old son?



Your Ad Here





Question by harrisbradley: What is the best comic book novel to read with my 10 yr old son?

I want to get a comic book novel (not just a comic book, but a larger one like Phoenix saga, The Killing Joke) to read with my 10 yr old son. It's been a while since I read my last one, and I'm wondering what graphic novel would be both interesting and appropriate for my son and I to read together. I just order Watchmen, so anything else. Thanks in advance.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by mimethemimic
hmm...Watchmen might not be as appropriate as you may think, but that's for you to judge. I personally like Kingdom Come or if you guys are into British humor, Superman: True Brit. There's also The Dark Knight Returns if you guys are into darker stories.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment