Sunday, February 27, 2011

New mothers can find breast-feeding a challenge; key to success is finding help



Your Ad Here



North Carolina baby quilt

Babies


Image by Brittney Michelle

This is a baby quilt for my friends' firstborn, Oliver, who arrived Dec. 20th! I foundation-pieced the stacked coin strips in kind of a wonky fashion. It features some of my favorite fabrics which I couldn't bear to cut into for myself, but jumped at the chance to use for the baby. The binding is pieced (which I love) and it is quilted in free-form vertical waves. I tried to make something gender-neutral, with interesting prints that the baby would enjoy.
Blogged here.

New mothers can find breast-feeding a challenge; key to success is finding help

ATHENS, Ohio - After a week of pain, sleepless nights and dread at the thought of the next feeding, new mother Paula Linscott was on the brink of giving up her attempts to nurse.

Read more on The Canadian Press via Yahoo! Canada News







March of Dimes Sets 2011 Goal

The March of Dimes needs the help of the Big Country to fight premature birth.

Read more on KTAB Abilene












Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment