Friday, February 25, 2011

Q&A: Do you know of any good romance books for teen girls besides the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?



Your Ad Here



Romance
by cluttershop

Question by Layla:): Do you know of any good romance books for teen girls besides the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?

I just finished reading Twilight for the second time and I have been trying to find a book that can compete with it and I am having no luck whatsoever. I'm into the romance books but I don't like the cheesy romance that alot of books that I've come across consist of. I really want to find a good romance book!! Any suggestions?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Harry Potter Twilight Luver
Nicholas Sparks the Note Book and a lot more!!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment