Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What should I get my mom for mothers day?



Your Ad Here





Question by Ms. Rather Uniqueâ„¢: What should I get my mom for mothers day?

Although I'll admit, I think mothers day is a little stupid, gifts and appreciation should be an everyday thing instead of on one specific day, I still want to get my mom a gift.

What should I get? Besides helping out with cleaning the house and such, since I already do that.
I'm planning on baking a cake and getting her a gift but I'm still stuck on what to bake and what type of gift to buy.
Any suggestions?
Your help is much appreciated.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by cutie4life
i got my mom a sterling silver necklace that says #1 mom...u can get her a necklace





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment