Sunday, January 30, 2011

What career field can allow me to travel for awhile or stay in one place?



Your Ad Here



Field
by The Library of Congress

Question by Cami M.: What career field can allow me to travel for awhile or stay in one place?

I'm looking for a certain career field in which you have the option to opt to travel. International Teaching was the career I found that give you this option of either teaching from the states, or going anywhere in the world as you please. I was wondering if their were similiar careers that give you this option?
Thank you.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Effie
airline stewardess you get to travel watch the movie---------> a view from the top i enjoyed it





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment