Friday, January 28, 2011

How much space does a 12hr audiobook take up on an Ipod?



Your Ad Here





Question by luvmylab: How much space does a 12hr audiobook take up on an Ipod?

I have a classic 80gb Ipod--want to download some audiobooks--one of them is 12 hours, another is 20 hours, etc etc. How much "space" do you think a 12 hour audiobook would take up?? I would like to be able to have all 4 of these books on my pod(twilight saga) but also want room still for my songs and movie, etc. As of right now I have 69 gb left. Thanks




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by hamfacekilla
I'm not sure how much it will take up but i can tell you that you have plenty of space that's for sure.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment